What to expect
From your initial kick-off meeting we will create a full project specification that covers all of the elements that have previously been discussed.
Our project management team will liaise with you every step of the way so that you’re aware of your website’s progress.
- Prince2 Practitioner trained Project Managers
- The Project Manager is brought up to speed in an internal meeting with the account manager before commencing the project kick off. This way they are fully aware of your business, what you offer and what you want to achieve.
- Our project stages are based on Prince2 methods and have been tailored to our clients project needs, for example:
- Roles and Responsibilities (stakeholder confirmation) – it is vital that all roles and responsibilities are detailed during the planning phase of the project. All stakeholders must be confirmed to ensure key decision makers are involved from the outset.
- Defined Approval Stages – it is very important to ensure there are defined stages within the project with definitive sign off points. This protects all parties involved as it requires confirmation at key stages such as design sign off, specification sign off and site sign off.
- Weekly highlight reports are sent to ensure all are aware of the progress made for that week. This details the stage we are at, any work completed and any sign offs/actions required by all parties
- Scope change documents are used to manage changes from the point of specification sign off to ensure all requests for change are managed correctly and taken though the necessary approval process