Your brand is key to creating the right impression, delivering impact and being memorable. Your brand is more than just your logo, it encompasses how your brand is portrayed and the values that your business lives by, your purpose. Getting your brand look, feel and execution correct is an important success factor when it comes to marketing, especially with the consumer becoming increasingly savvy.
We do not just want to reflect where your business is today, but instead to reflect the ambition of your brand. We will push you and your business to look to the future and to see where changes need to be made internally to reflect the forward thinking values that your brand portrays.
The brand Sweet Spot
For us the Brand Sweet Spot is achieved with the right level of Research / Values / Creative:
- Research – we research your current brand position, your audience and your market before engaging in any brand exercise.
- Values – we work together on either existing values or creating new values that are true to your business and your team but also that your audience will resonate with. These values must clearly demonstrate the purpose behind your business.
- Creative – we ensure the creative execution is pristine and something that demonstrates the ambition within your brand, it has to be memorable, adaptable for the many different mediums and something you are proud of.
- A human approach, we are all humans after all, so we need to ensure we continue to think like humans.
- Data insights, in a world full of data, it is imperative we select the right data to help make critical decisions.
- Research, ensuring we know enough of a business’ history and market place is essential in preparing a well thought out strategy.
Our decisions are
- Based on fact as well as expertise, cold hard facts are always useful, but we ensure we use our expertise and experience collaboratively to keep our human touch.
- Agile, our industry is fluid and always changing, therefore, we must be ready to adjust to ensure we are always moving forward. Testing and learning are key traits of successful strategies.
- Creativity runs through everything we do – it helps convey emotion and it delivers memorability, therefore we challenge the norm.
- Collaboration – our clients are our partners, we see ourselves as an extension of their business and we understand the impact of what we do on their business.
Time to talk to us
If this sounds like a match for what you are looking for from your agency, then please get in contact today and we can get the wheels in motion!
“I have worked with Reflect and their SEO team for around a year. What impressed me initially was their understanding of the need to try and quantify the link between SEO performance and new business generation. They have made a real effort to understand our business and make a difference”
We have been delighted with the expertise and insight the Reflect team have brought to this ongoing campaign. Their ability to understand our market proposition and translate it into an effective campaign has delivered tangible results and considerable ROI. We, therefore, look forward to continuing to work with them to support our digital strategy as Egress enters a particularly exciting period of growth and global expansion. We are really pleased the hard work of the SEO team at Reflect is being recognised with the Drum Search Awards nomination
"We contacted Reflect late last year, in desperation, having been utterly failed by another company (a very long story - but the project spanned over a number of years and we did not have an operational website as a result, only a large bill). After a bit of research I found Reflect, who are local to us in Maidstone. The communication was clear and efficient from start to finish and they really did listen to what we were after in terms of styling and functionality.
They do not simply provide you with a template solution but custom build a website to your needs. What also really made a difference for us is that any fixes and edits were included in the fixed price package we had agreed at the start, so there were no surprises in relation to the cost. I am very picky in relation to styling - and the fact that we picked their first proposal for the overall "look" and required very little edits to it thereafter, shows how they actually listen to your needs upon initial consultation. Scoop (the content management system) is user friendly and allows us to manage our own content - giving us a great degree of independence of adding to/editing the website.
The end result is therefore not only beautiful but also functional and well structured for our two key client groups. I would definitely recommend them, lovely and easy to reach team. Special thanks goes to Danielle, who was extremely patient in addressing my countless queries along the way (and Harry the office dog, who accompanied us with his enthusiastic presence in the meetings!)"