As a PPC executive, you will work on client campaigns across all paid media channels, including search, social & shopping. This will be a varied role and you will be involved with all aspects of the process, from winning new clients through to maintaining and growing existing ones.
You will assist the head of paid search to create innovative campaigns for new and existing clients. You will be working alongside the rest of the marketing team (SEO, PR, Social, CRO) to develop comprehensive & rounded marketing solutions for our clients.
Skills and Knowledge:
To succeed in this role, you will need to have an avid interest in paid advertising. You will need to be both analytical and creative, as the role requires strong data analysis as well as the ability to write compelling adcopy or design interesting banners/videos. To facilitate this you must have a good background in maths and statistics as well as a high standard of written and spoken English. Ideally, you will have experience in client facing roles with the ability to present information in a clear and legible manner.
You need to be comfortable with the interface for Google Ads and Microsoft Bing. Experience with other platforms such as LinkedIn and Facebook are desirable. A high level of Excel experience is essential with the ability to competently manipulate data with formulas and pivot tables. Clear & demonstrable experience with Google Analytics is also required. Experience with Google Merchant Centre and managing shopping accounts is desirable but not essential.
Assist head of paid search in the day to day management of PPC accounts including:
- Building & maintaining PPC accounts for new and existing clients across a variety of platforms such as Google Ads, Bing, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Daily optimisation and testing of PPC campaigns for continual improvement across all channels including search, display, remarketing, shopping and social.
- Performing regular keyword research, SQR and competitor analysis for client campaigns.
- Creating compelling ad copy for both B2B & B2C campaigns.
- Creating ad copy A/B test plans for on-going optimisation.
- Analysis of paid search data to report on performance against KPIs.
- Creation of monthly and ad hoc paid search reports with clear performance commentary for clients.
- Use paid search & analytics platforms to identify new trends and gaps in the digital marketing space. Presenting these new ideas and initiatives to clients to aid their digital marketing strategy in a proactive manner.
- Work alongside the SEO, Design and Development teams to plan improvements to landing pages to improve CRO.
- Carry out PPC account audits for new clients to identify opportunities and outline problems with existing structure against best practices.
- Create and manage conversion-tracking tags for PPC accounts.
- Creation of audience lists for remarketing campaign use.
- Liaise with the design team to create compelling banners, videos and graphics for remarketing and social PPC campaigns.
- Preparing for client meetings, attending and presenting information where required.
- Liaising with clients regarding their strategy over the phone, via email or in person.
- Time management throughout the month to ensure each client receives the correct level of work for their budget including accurate time recording.
- Assisting the sales team with data research and forecasts for proposals and client pitches.
Minimum 2 years of experience running PPC campaigns. Agency experience is preferable but not essential.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and efficient PPC Executive. You must be results driven, a great communicator and a real team player.
Google Ads Certified. Degree or similar level qualification in a relevant discipline is desired but not essential.
Reflect Digital pride ourselves on providing expert digital marketing and digital services to businesses throughout the UK. We’re an enthusiastic team who are passionate about all things digital. If you want to be a part of our team apply online today.
Salary: £ based on experience.
Optional 4 day work week, with either Mondays or Fridays off. We want you to enjoy a 3 day weekend every week.
Annual Leave: 20 days with one additional day per year up to 30 days, plus the days in between Christmas and new year.
Perkbox employee rewards and discounts program.