As a Senior PPC Executive or Manager, you will use your paid search experience to take ownership of client accounts. You will develop & implement paid search strategies across all relevant paid media channels; including search, social & ecommerce.
You will also be involved in pitching for new business – auditing and researching activity for potential clients and presenting your findings and forecasts in proposal meetings.
You will assist the head of paid search to create & manage innovative campaigns for new and existing clients. You will be working alongside the rest of the marketing team (SEO, PR, Social, CRO) to develop comprehensive & rounded marketing solutions for our clients.
The role is based in our new offices in Maidstone town centre. This is within easy walking distance from both Maidstone East & West train stations. We also have a private car park on site.
Skills and Knowledge:
Skills and Knowledge: To succeed in this role, you will need to have a solid understanding of paid advertising including Facebook, LinkedIn, google search display and shopping etc. You also need to be able to effectively communicate your knowledge with both clients and other account stakeholders. You will need to be both analytical and creative skills as the role requires strong data analysis as well as the ability to write compelling adcopy and client pitch documents. To facilitate this, you must have a good background in maths and statistics as well as a high standard of written and spoken English. The ideal candidate will be confident in taking a lead role in client discussions, with experience managing client expectations and presenting information clearly and legibly.
A high level of Excel experience is essential with the ability to competently manipulate data with formulas and pivot tables. Clear & demonstrable experience with Google Analytics is also required. Ability to use scripts and third-party software to manage client campaigns.
- Additional languages are not essential but very desirable for our expanding multinational clients. German & Dutch are something we are looking for in particular.
- Advanced Google shopping / merchant centre ecommerce experience desirable.
- Paid social experience across LinkedIn & Facebook experience is something we are looking for with our expanding paid social client base.
- Ability to play pool to a high standard to improve the PPC team average office league score.
Report to the head of paid search on the day to day management of PPC accounts including:
- Assist head of paid search in the day to day management of PPC accounts including:
- Building & maintaining PPC accounts for new and existing clients across a variety of platforms such as Google Ads, Bing, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Daily optimisation and testing of PPC campaigns for continual improvement across all channels including search, display, remarketing, shopping and social.
- Performing regular keyword research, SQR and competitor analysis for client campaigns.
- Creating compelling ad copy for both B2B & B2C campaigns.
- Creating ad copy A/B test plans for on-going optimisation.
- Analysis of paid search data to report on performance against KPIs.
- Creation of monthly and ad hoc paid search reports with clear performance commentary for clients.
- Use paid search & analytics platforms to identify new trends and gaps in the digital marketing space.
- Presenting these new ideas and initiatives to clients to aid their digital marketing strategy in a proactive manner.
- Work alongside the SEO, Design and Development teams to plan improvements to landing pages to improve CRO.
- Carry out PPC account audits for new clients to identify opportunities and outline problems with existing structure against best practices.
- Writing proposal documentation for new business opportunities Create and manage conversion-tracking tags for PPC accounts.
- Creation of audience lists for remarketing campaign use. Liaise with the design team to create compelling banners, videos and graphics for remarketing and social PPC campaigns.
- Preparing for client meetings, attending and presenting information where required.
- Liaising with clients regarding their strategy over the phone, via email or in person.
- Time management throughout the month to ensure each client receives the correct level of work for their budget including accurate time recording.
- Assisting the sales team with data research and forecasts for proposals and client pitches.
- Account & Campaign Budget forecast management.
Minimum of 2 years agency-side experience managing multiple campaigns independently
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and efficient Senior PPC Executive. You must be results-driven, a great communicator and a real team player. The ability to work independently as well as with other marketing team members is key. We want you to enjoy the working day and have fun.
Google Ads Certified. Degree or similar level qualification in a relevant discipline is desired but not essential.
Reflect Digital pride ourselves on providing expert digital marketing and digital services to businesses throughout the UK. We’re an enthusiastic team who are passionate about all things digital. If you want to be a part of our team apply online today.
Salary: £25k - 40k based on experience.
Optional 4 day work week, with either Mondays or Fridays off. We want you to enjoy a 3 day weekend every week.
Annual Leave: 20 days with one additional day per year up to 30 days, plus the days in between Christmas and new year.
Climate positive business - We pay for Offset Earth for everyone in the agency
Free breakfast daily.
Perkbox employee rewards and discounts program.