As a Senior SEO Account Manager you'll be responsible for developing and leading SEO strategies for growth to clients across multiple industries including technology, ecommerce and manufacturing.
This will be a varied role and you will be involved with all aspects of the process, from winning new clients through to maintaining and growing existing ones.
You'll be joining a fast-growing team of passionate SEOs and Digital Marketing Executives. You will be working alongside these specialists to develop comprehensive & rounded marketing solutions for our clients.
Skills and knowledge:
To succeed in this role, you will need to have an avid interest in digital marketing. You will need to have a creative string to your bow with regards to coming up with campaign ideas for our clients, but also have a techie string to enable you to analyse client websites from a technical perspective. Knowledge and skills within web development is advantageous. You will also have account management skills in order to manage clients on a monthly basis; running meetings to review performance; suggesting new ideas to drive the campaigns forward.
Advanced analytical skills including using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
Assist our Digital Performance Director in developing and managing SEO accounts including:
- Creative content planning in-line with budget and strategy
- Planning and executing link building strategies
- Optimise copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations
- Preparing website audits, site analysis and competitor analysis for clients and Reflect Digital
- Work with the Development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on new websites
- Assist the Development team and Project Managers with ensuring existing SEO work and successes are maintained with website migrations and HTTPs migrations
- Recommend and implement changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Completing monthly marketing reports and ad hoc reports
- Use analytic and tracking tools to refine and improve SEO campaigns
- Preparing for client meetings; attending and presenting where required
- Identifying areas for budget development within client accounts
- Liaising with clients regarding their strategy over the phone, via email or in person
- Working to a budget per client and ensuring an effective strategy is delivered for the agreed budget
- Time management throughout the month to ensure each client receives the correct level of work for their budget including accurate time recording and delegation
- Pro-active management of clients, suggesting new ideas and initiatives that will aid their digital marketing strategy
- Supporting and guiding Junior Executives within the team
- Assisting the Sales team with queries that will help when pitching our marketing services to new potential clients
- Liaising between Account Managers, Designers and Developers
- Researching new techniques and industry discussions on the best practice and how this is changing with Google’s ever-updating webmaster guidelines
Minimum of 2 years of experience running SEO campaigns. Agency experience is preferable but not essential.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and efficient SEO Account manager. You must be results driven, a great communicator and a real team player.
Degree or similar level qualification in a relevant discipline is desired but not essential.
Reflect Digital pride ourselves on providing expert digital marketing and digital services to businesses throughout the UK. We’re an enthusiastic team who are passionate about all things digital. If you want to be a part of our team apply online today.
Salary: £ based on experience.
Optional 4 day work week, with either Mondays or Fridays off. We want you to enjoy a 3 day weekend every week.
Annual Leave: 20 days with one additional day per year up to 30 days, plus the days in between Christmas and New Year.
Perkbox employee rewards and discounts program.