We are looking for somebody who has experience of working with key decision makers and who can deliver business growth. You will have a consultative ‘listen first’ approach and understand what motivates people and tailor your messaging. If this sounds like you and you are now ready to take your career to the next level then this could be an opportunity for you.
We are striving to deliver never-ending improvement in our agency and for our clients. Our growth means we are looking for a client facing Strategic Account Director to join us on our journey and help us to deliver excellence. We’re looking for an awesome individual who can support the team and our clients with a strategic vision and continued growth for us all.
Success looks like...
Assembling the right team to scope out the opportunity
Understanding who the key decision makers are and ensuring their buy-in
Repeat business from clients because of the positive impact and track record of successful campaigns within a team environment
Understand our platforms and processes so you can consult with confidence
Your greatest achievements will be...
To lead the strategy and help the clients internal challenges.
Build a relationship with your clients that is more than just the work we are doing
To ensure that Reflect offer a complete range of services that are delivered on time and on budget
Your place in the agency and key relationships
Report to the Client Experience Director
Working with PM and account support executive on daily projects and jobs
Supporting CEO and Client Experience Director on sales opportunities
- Have strong knowledge of our core services and be able to share our expert ways of working to our clients (Design, Web Development, SEO, PPC, Social Media and Email Marketing).
- Grow the key account revenue in-line with annual targets, leading commercial discussions with clients and partners.
- Play a critical role in building relationships with key strategic accounts, ensuring client satisfaction throughout engagements, working with SEO, PPC and Account Management teams to frame and communicate the business value from completed projects, with the goal of maximising follow-up work.
- Holding regular roadmap planning sessions to understand their challenges & scoping out where Reflect Digital could support.
- Being their key commercial point of contact (e.g. the go to person for new opportunities or issues)
- Creative instinct and ability to think laterally about new client strategy planning
- Always be client-focused with a dedication to delivering on time and on budget ensuring at all times our solution meets the client’s needs
- Provide trend analysis and insight to client’s on the performance of their marketing strategy
- Upsell to clients and be involved in new business opportunities as and when this arises
- Manage and retain our clients and ensure that any issues are dealt with swiftly
- Train and up-skill junior account managers within the team
- Ability to understand the needs of our clients and to suggest practical solutions and strategies
- Constantly showing initiative and ideas to constantly improve our offering and the strategies for our clients
- Ability to help develop our range of services in line with the business vision
- Mapping the account to identify new stakeholders to proactively go after
How will your role develop?
There is always more to learn and we will always continue to evolve. As well as helping our clients to take the next step this is also our aim with the team at Reflect. We'll work with you to create a career development plan that supports your growth within the agency.
Salary: £42k +
Flexible working options, including 4 day work week, with either Mondays or Fridays off. We want you to enjoy a 3 day weekend every week.
Annual Leave: 20 days with one additional day per year up to 30 days, plus the days in between Christmas and new year.
Climate positive business - We pay for Offset Earth for everyone in the agency
Private Healthcare from Vitality
Perkbox employee rewards and discounts program.
Reflect Digital is more than just a workplace, we are a family, we genuinely care for each other and for our clients and partners
Our culture has evolved since being founded in 2011 and the Reflect Digital Way is here to help guide our culture forward. Our culture belongs to us and no-one else. Collectively we must nurture it to ensure we continue to build a family environment that team members want to stay within and new team members want to join.