Drupal is one of the most flexible open-source CMS available in the market today.
This system is designed solely to be flexible for the user so that any of the key functions or interfaces can be easily changed. Whole new modules can be written specifically for the user. If a site needs to be increased for any reason, whether that be incorporating a multi-language tool, ecommerce shopping carts etc.… the core modules of the site do not need to be reprogrammed to incorporate any of the new features being added to the site. Other features that have been adapted for small to medium scale websites as well as large-scale sites are as follows:
- User friendly URLs – these URLs are fully user friendly for the user and also for the search engines whilst allowing the user to customise as you wish
- Role permission systems- Various permission levels can be setup to enable a senior user to update all pages. A junior user will only be able to edit a page such as the news and events sections of a site
- Search- All content is able to be fully searchable at any time- this allows the users quick access to content.
- Complete version control- this functionality allows visibility of changes made to various versions including, who changed the content, the date it was changed. There is also an option to track comments and it will allow you to go back to older versions of the content for review.
- Analysis & Tracking- the system works with the standard Google Analytics tool to produce browser-based reports.
- Reporting- all traffic & events are captured in an event log and are available for a key administrator to view and action at a later date.
- Data Capture- the system holds forms that are designed to collect data securely and to store the information within the system. This information is then only accessible to users with permission rights.
We have been delighted with the expertise that Reflect Digital have brought to our marketing in a short space of time. The team have done a fantastic job of understanding our market proposition and translating it into an effective strategy. With Reflect Digital we have found a long-term partner that we are excited to be working with and are keen to see what future results will be delivered.
Reflect Digital’s expertise has helped us get to a new level. Their ability to understand and analyse our business is refreshing and our company has grown so much thanks to an amazing and forward-thinking SEO strategy. Reflect have hit all the ambitious targets I put in place and I could not be happier.
“I have worked with Reflect and their SEO team for around a year. What impressed me initially was their understanding of the need to try and quantify the link between SEO performance and new business generation. They have made a real effort to understand our business and make a difference”
We have been delighted with the expertise and insight the Reflect team have brought to this ongoing campaign. Their ability to understand our market proposition and translate it into an effective campaign has delivered results with considerable ROI. We, therefore, look forward to continuing to work with them to support our digital strategy as Egress enters a particularly exciting period of growth and global expansion. We are really pleased the hard work of the SEO team at Reflect is being recognised with the Drum Search Awards nomination
"We contacted Reflect late last year, in desperation, having been utterly failed by another company (a very long story - but the project spanned over a number of years and we did not have an operational website as a result, only a large bill). After a bit of research I found Reflect, who are local to us in Maidstone. The communication was clear and efficient from start to finish and they really did listen to what we were after in terms of styling and functionality.
They do not simply provide you with a template solution but custom build a website to your needs. What also really made a difference for us is that any fixes and edits were included in the fixed price package we had agreed at the start, so there were no surprises in relation to the cost. I am very picky in relation to styling - and the fact that we picked their first proposal for the overall "look" and required very little edits to it thereafter, shows how they actually listen to your needs upon initial consultation. Scoop (the content management system) is user friendly and allows us to manage our own content - giving us a great degree of independence of adding to/editing the website.
The end result is therefore not only beautiful but also functional and well structured for our two key client groups. I would definitely recommend them, lovely and easy to reach team. Special thanks goes to Danielle, who was extremely patient in addressing my countless queries along the way (and Harry the office dog, who accompanied us with his enthusiastic presence in the meetings!)"
"I am beyond happy with the training session I had with Sally and Helen regarding SEO. Helen explained the in depth SEO to me in a way that I could understand which was extremely helpful and I’ve come away from the session feeling confident in knowing what I need to do to our website at this stage. The session was very personalised which was key, and was informal so I felt comfortable spending all day with Sally and Helen exploring ideas for the website.
I would highly recommend utilising this training opportunity for those smaller businesses who might not have the budget for monthly SEO but who want to achieve SEO in house, it’s very beneficial and I’m already looking forward to my next training session with them to improve our SEO. "