How did you get into what you do?
I've always loved computers and gaming but for many years I worked in the finance industry. The crash of 2008 gave me the opportunity to switch careers into digital marketing.
Why are you passionate about what you do?
There are a few reasons. Digital is like a puzzle that needs a solution and I love solving problems. Plus it's so fast moving that I'm forever learning.
What do you love to do that may not be mentioned above?
I love spending time with my two children. They mean everything to me.
Andy's Likes & Dislikes
- I am a season ticket at Tottenham Hotspur and enjoy going to the games to cheer the team on - loudly.
- I am brown belt in Karate and just completed my first belt in Jiu-Jitsu. All martial arts can teach you something.
- Escape rooms are a new favorite of mine. Pure escapism with mental challenges.
- People throwing rubbish in the street. Why would anyone think this is ok.
- People leaving shopping trollies abandoned is another one. A bit of consideration doesn't hurt.
- Reality TV. Not sure how that somehow makes people famous.