This video shows you how to filter out your IP address in Google Analytics for more accurate data
Learn how to filter your own IP address in Google Analytics with our easy to follow step-by-step guide.
Excluding your own IP address will block any of your own visits from being included in the number of visits recorded each month giving more accurate results.
How to filter your IP address in Google Analytics
1. Navigate to Google Analytics
2. Find your “Filtered” view (it is recommended you keep a view without any filters on)
3. Select the "Admin" cog in the bottom left of the screen
4. Navigate to "Filters" under the "View" for your filtered data
5. "Add Filter"
6. Copy the below, substituting your current IP address