Using the right technology is fundamental to a successful strategy. The platform(s) that carry your brand and messaging need to be the right fit for your business, your audience and need to be designed in a way that drives users to complete the actions you want them to do. Technology within your business needs to help enable your team to be more efficient with your customers, automating where possible and ensuring security is at the forefront.
Technology is always moving forward, there is no way to future proof, but we can ensure we are always looking to the future. Built into all of our processes is a desire to question and challenge ensuring we are considering what tomorrow might look like for your business.
The technology Sweet Spot
For us the Technology Sweet Spot is achieved with the right level of Audience / Platforms / UX & Design:
- Audience – your website or platform is nothing without users, therefore we consider your audience first and foremost to ensure we are building to meet their needs.
- Platforms – building the right technologies into your marketing strategy is fundamental, ensuring the platforms match the needs of the business and your users today and into tomorrow.
- UX/Design – the UX and design of any technology be it website, portal or app really does define the success. We build to test, no digital solution is ever finished, we are constantly second-guessing ourselves with tests to ensure our design meets the users need.
- A human approach, we are all humans after all, so we need to ensure we continue to think like humans.
- Data insights, in a world full of data, it is imperative we select the right data to help make critical decisions.
- Research, ensuring we know enough of a business’ history and market place is essential in preparing a well thought out strategy.
Our decisions are
- Based on fact as well as expertise, cold hard facts are always useful, but we ensure we use our expertise and experience collaboratively to keep our human touch.
- Agile, our industry is fluid and always changing, therefore, we must be ready to adjust to ensure we are always moving forward. Testing and learning are key traits of successful strategies.
- Creativity runs through everything we do – it helps convey emotion and it delivers memorability, therefore we challenge the norm.
- Collaboration – our clients are our partners, we see ourselves as an extension of their business and we understand the impact of what we do on their business.
Time to talk to us
If this sounds like a match for what you are looking for from your agency, then please get in contact today and we can get the wheels in motion!
"We contacted Reflect late last year, in desperation, having been utterly failed by another company (a very long story - but the project spanned over a number of years and we did not have an operational website as a result, only a large bill). After a bit of research I found Reflect, who are local to us in Maidstone. The communication was clear and efficient from start to finish and they really did listen to what we were after in terms of styling and functionality.
They do not simply provide you with a template solution but custom build a website to your needs. What also really made a difference for us is that any fixes and edits were included in the fixed price package we had agreed at the start, so there were no surprises in relation to the cost. I am very picky in relation to styling - and the fact that we picked their first proposal for the overall "look" and required very little edits to it thereafter, shows how they actually listen to your needs upon initial consultation. Scoop (the content management system) is user friendly and allows us to manage our own content - giving us a great degree of independence of adding to/editing the website.
The end result is therefore not only beautiful but also functional and well structured for our two key client groups. I would definitely recommend them, lovely and easy to reach team. Special thanks goes to Danielle, who was extremely patient in addressing my countless queries along the way (and Harry the office dog, who accompanied us with his enthusiastic presence in the meetings!)"