Many thanks for Reflects efforts on this. I hope all agree that taking the content from the previous IAAP site and re-presenting in a form consistent with the corporate colours of both IAB and IAAP and the revised logos, has produced the desired effect. It sets us up nicely for 2013.Read More >
Search engines love a website with fresh content and this plays a key part in improving your search rankings.
So for any business, being able to keep on top of your website’s content and to be able to update frequently and in an easy way is ideal. Reflect Digital are able to provide advice on which content management system is suited to your business by undergoing initial research into the way in which your website is viewed by search engines.
We also have our very own content management system which has been specifically designed to be flexible and easy-to-update so that our clients can easily update their websites.
Key factors to consider when looking at content management systems are:
- A secure log-in area with varied user levels
- Add, edit or delete functions in various areas of the website
- To be able to easily upload or change documents, images and video on pages
- Add unlimited sub navigation links
- Create new pages easily
- To be able to easily create hyperlinks to external websites or internal pages within the website
- To be able to add META titles, various descriptions and various keywords in order to enable visibility to search engines
The Reflect Digital content management system covers all of these factors and more…
In short, no business requirements for a content management system are the same so we will ensure that the system we recommend is correct for your site. Contact us for details on our content management system.
How good is your SEO?
Fill in our short form to find out how good your SEO is. You can enter a search term and competitor web addresses to see how you compare. Don’t forget to get in touch to discuss the results.