This video shows you how to grant access to Google my Business and add a manager or transfer ownership.
Have you been wondering how to grant access in Google My Business to allow another person to become an owner or manager of the page? We have put together this simple step-by-step video guide on how to grant access in your Google My Business page quickly and easily.
You can transfer ownership or add an additional owner or manager in just a few clicks.
1. Open Google My Business and sign in
2. Select the business you wish to give permission to
3. Click on the pencil icon in the 'who has access' section
4. In the popup click the + in the top right hand corner
5. Enter the email address you wish to give access to
6. Chose the level of ownership you would like to give. Hovering over each level will give you further detail on what the user will be able to do
7. Click on invite. The user will recieve an email link to gain access
1 trees planted... so far