This tool is designed to help predict how much budget you require to run a succesful PPC campaign.
- 1. Enter your monthly paid search budget in the first box.
- 2. Enter the average CPC for the keywords you intend to target in the second box
- 3. Enter your current conversion rate in the third box. You can find this in the Conversions section of analytics or by dividing your monthly number of transactions by the number of website clicks.
- 4. Enter your average transaction value for your business in box 4.
The results in the table below will show you:
- Your daily campaign budget based on your monthly budget.
- The number of clicks you can expect to generate from PPC per day based on the the average CPC you entered.
- The number of conversions you can expect per day, based on your CPC and conversion rate values
- The amount of revenue you can expect per day based on your basket value and conversion rate.
The totals will show you the revenue for a 31 day month and the expected return on investment.
Adjust the values you entered to see how you can improve your revenue.
Do you need to decrease your average CPC by improving your account quality socre?
Do you need to improve your website conversion rate?
Do you need to increase the average order value of your transactions?
Do you need to increase your budget to maximise increase the daily clicks and transactions?
Click the “contact us” button at the bottom of the page and a member of our team will be happy to help you plan the best improvements required to increase your ROI.