- by Joanna
Business Vision Live
On 15th May Reflect Digital will be exhibiting at Business Vision Live, and our CEO Becky Simms will be giving a very insightful talk on Gamification and leading a discussion on working a 4 day week.
From 10.30 - 11.00 am Becky will be talking about “Gamification: The Antidote to Modern Advertising” in Workshop Room B - John Hendry Hall.
Her talk will take the audience through our gamification journey and demonstrate how our research shows that gamification should be a key ingredient to your marketing strategy. The talk will give the audience confidence to:
- Understand how gamification could work with their customer base - we will look at how this can apply to corporates as well as consumer-focused businesses.
- Put a plan in place for a gamification strategy with a clear understanding of realistic objectives that can be achieved.
- Understand the tracking and data impact that gamification can have on their marketing strategy.
Becky will then lead a discussion on “Modern Ways of Working and the 4 Day Week” from 12.30 -1.30 pm in the Roundtable Room.
This discussion with be a chance to explore the ideas of how the modern workplace is evolving. At Reflect Digital, we announced our 4 day week back in September 2018 which has helped to continue the growth and success of the company, and Becky wants to explain why.
The Roundtable will give the audience the chance to:
- Hear firsthand how we implemented the 4-day week and our key learnings
- A chance to discuss what culture means within a business in 2019 and to see our culture book
- Open discussion about other ideas on the future workplace
More about Business Vision Live
Business Vision Live is on the 15th September at Kent Event Centre. The aim of the event is to help businesses in the South-East to become more successful by connecting companies and sharing successes by creating new customer, supplier and partnership relationships.
The event is free for all attendees and has industry leaders exhibiting, speaking and running workshops.
You can find out more about the event here.