Hi, I’m Gary, PPC Executive at Reflect Digital.
I am an avid gamer with a love for rock & metal. The music genres - I do not collect random pieces of scrap, unfortunately.
My interest in PPC arose when I stumbled across a marketing book at university. Something about the psychological & analytics aspects of the discipline really caught my eye. From then I went on to complete my MA Digital Marketing degree, and here I am today.
You know, you’d be surprised how much something as simple as a colour-scheme may impact your sales.
During my career I’ve worked with a range of international & regional clients, spanning through multiple industries - dating, finance, children’s stationery suppliers, home & business renovation, vehicle parts, and many more.
Gary's Likes & Dislikes
- I absolutely love camping. Festivals, out in the wilderness, in the back garden – you name it and I’ll be there. Probably stems from the ridiculous amount of ‘camps’ me & my friends made when we were younger. Good times.
- Weirdly (or maybe not?) I really like the rain. You must admit there is a certain peace to it whilst sleeping.
- Another weird one for you. Love a balcony. Got to have a balcony when I’m away on holiday. Grab a cigar, your favourite brew, kick the feet up and enjoy the sun. Smashing job!
- I tend to have quite a positive view on life. However, I’m not too fond of Kiwi fruits. Hairy little things.
- I don’t dislike football; I just don’t really get the hype around it. Happy to watch a game and join in with the shouting, but don’t talk to me about players unless you’re prepared to hear “David Beckham’s a good player, right?”.
- Lastly, I hate the smell of mint sauce. It is probably right at the top of my short list of ‘things I dislike’.